Hello everyone! In a little over two weeks, we’ll be taking off on a gluttonous tour of the world, in order to get restaurant inspiration, widen our network, get a grasp of the importance of terroir in various parts of the world, and, above all, have fun. Here’s a quick itinerary:
1) Nashville, Tennessee. Restaurant we’re hitting up–Catbird Seat, Husk Nashville
2) Charleston, S.C. Husk, McCrady’s
3) NYC. Blue Hill, Eleven Madison Park, Momofuku Ssam Bar, Torrisi Italian Specialties, ABC Kitchen
5) San Sebastian. Asador Etxebarri, Mugaritz,
6) Barcelona. Comerc 24, Can Fabes
7) Bologna, Italy.
8) Florence, Italy. Il Latini
9) Siena, Italy. Watching the Palio!
10) Paris, France.
11) Copenhagen, Denmark. Attending MAD Symposium, Relae, Radio, Geranium
12) Stockholm, Sweden. Faviken Magisinet, Mathias Dahlgren Food Bar, Ekstedt
13) Back Home to California!
If you know us and live in/will be visiting one of the stops on our trip, let us know! We’d love to meet up. If you don’t know us, I’m not sure why you’re reading this blog.
We’ll continue to post with photos, videos, etc. Check back soon!
-Julian and Jesse